Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Stash Enhancement

I have gotten just a couple of new things in the mail. I am only getting small items or things that might be gifts for some of my favorite stitchers. I am quite taken with the small kits by Cherished Stitches. I am currently using the Winter one as my travel around so I got the Spring one as next up in the travel bag.
I love to shop Etsy especially for handmade stitching accessories. The fob is from TJB Designs

TJB designs on etsy

Next on Etsy I found this lovely Bird Needlebook. I loved the soft colors and the line drawing effect. The name of the Shop I found it at is Country Garden. Lovely items to look at there as well. The kit is the next in the Cherished Stitches Kit A Spring Gathering continuing on with the bird theme. These are fun stitches that have lots of nice colors and come with all you need including the fabric for finishing. Great to grab and go.
Country Garden needle book and Cherished Stitches Spring Gathering Kit

And last but not least is the next installment of Shepherd's Bush Fold a needleroll. It is the same lovely colors as the rest of the items in this series. These are another quick take along size pattern and easy to finish especially for someone like me whose is finishing challenged.
Shepherd's Bush Fold addition

Well that is it for today. Have you found any stitch related great finds lately. Feel free to share in the comments. I love looking at new items to help with our great hobby. Hope you find some stitchy time in your day, Marjo

1 comment:

  1. love your new stash ! it was fun seeing the post from last years retreat. Many nice projects being worked. hope you had memorial day off and spent it doing what you wanted to do. Mel

    ReplyDelete